Platform steel grating is also known as “hot-dip galvanized steel grating platform“. It is a widely used steel grating product. This kind of steel grating is the most widely used in various fields of industry and has the strongest impact on the surface. In particular, the steel grating with a cross-bar spacing of 50mm has a strong ability to resist lateral impact.
The platform steel grating has an extremely wide range of applications. Generally, various platforms in factories, workshops, mining, ports, and warehouses can be selected, beautiful, and easy to install. It is a new and updated building product. Welding kick plates (sidewalls), checker plate guards, and accessories such as connectors can be added to the periphery. Flat steel with different specifications of flat steel can be used for edging, or with angle steel, channel steel, square tube, etc.; handles and hinges can also be installed on steel gratings that need to be moved or opened frequently.
1. Welding kick plates (ribs), checker plate guards, and accessories such as connectors can be added around the periphery.
2. Use flat steel with different specifications from the flat steel for edging, or use angle steel, channel steel, square tube, etc. for edging.
3. Handles and hinges can be installed on the steel grating of the platform that needs to be moved or opened frequently.
4. The hemming welding standard of the platform steel grating is: one for every five bars of series 1; one for every four bars of series 2; one for every three bars of series 3. The weld is a single-sided fillet weld of not less than 3mm, and the length of the weld is 20mm.
1. The steel grating with the flat steel spacing of 30mm is the most widely used variety in the industrial field. Among the series of commonly used steel gratings, it has the strongest resistance to surface impact.
2. The steel grating with the flat steel spacing of 40mm is the most economical and lightest variety. It is the most ideal choice for occasions with the smallest span.
3. The steel grating with the flat bar spacing of 60mm and the horizontal bar spacing of 50mm is a variety specially developed for the application in the mining industry. It solves the problem of minerals splashing on the surface of the plate, and is often designated for processing plants in the mining industry. , transfer station, the board surface of the crushing system.
Steel grating material:
1. Both the flat steel and the cross bar are made of Q235 of GB/T700. According to the agreement between the supplier and the buyer, other materials can also be used.
2. The flat steel adopts hot-rolled flat steel or hot-rolled or cold-rolled steel strip after slitting.
3. The allowable deviation of flat steel size conforms to the provisions of Table 1 YB/T4001.1-2007.
4. The toothed flat steel adopts hot-rolled flat steel or hot-rolled or cold-rolled steel strip after slitting and punching. The tooth size should not be less than 5 teeth per 100mm.
5. Section size and moment of inertia of the I-shaped flat steel.
Divided into: hot-dip galvanized, cold-galvanized (electro-galvanized), spray-painted and black sheet (not treated). Generally, hot-dip galvanizing is commonly used, and the service life of anti-rust and anti-corrosion is as long as 40-50 years after treatment.
Post time: Sep-30-2022