1. Hot-dip galvanized steel grating is made of load flat steel bearing bar and cross bar arranged according to a certain distance warp and weft, welded on the high voltage resistance welding machine to form the original plate, after cutting, cutting, opening, wrapping and other processes of deep processing and customer requirements of the finished product.
2, hot dip galvanized steel grating types: according to the manufacturing process is divided into pressure welding, pressure lock hot dip galvanized steel grating; According to the surface shape of hot dip galvanized steel grid, it can be divided into tooth shape, plane type, I type and compound hot dip galvanized steel grid.
3. Introduction to marking method of hot-dip galvanized steel grid:
(1) Center spacing of flat steel: divided according to series: Series 1 is 30mm; Series 2 is 40mm; Series 3 is 60mm.
(2) Center spacing of crossbar: 100mm for series 1 and 50mm for series 2. Other specifications can be customized.
(3) flat steel: material is Q235A or stainless steel, ordinary plane type, anti-skid tooth type and section I type. Commonly used specifications are 20*5, 25*5, 25*3, 32*5, 32*5, 40*5, 40*3, 50*5, 65*5, 75*6, 100*8, 100*10, etc.
(4) Bar: round steel, twisted square steel, square steel or hexagonal steel made of Q235A or 304 stainless steel. Twisted square steel is made of disk by square die drawing and twisted, its common specifications are 5*5, 6*6, 8*8mm and so on.
4.Hot dip galvanized steel grating characteristics and uses:
(1)Features: high strength, light structure: strong grid pressure welding structure makes it has the characteristics of high load bearing, light structure, easy lifting, etc. Beautiful appearance and durable.
(2)Use: widely used in petrochemical, power plant, water plant, sewage treatment plant, municipal engineering, sanitation and other fields of platform, walkway, trestle, ditch cover, manhole cover, ladder, fence, guardrail and so on.
Post time: Jul-07-2022