Reasons Why Steel Grating Is Important
Released time:7/6/2012 Click:
Steel grating is used everywhere rather every industry because of its major advantage of providing safety and security to the staff and machines.
It basically supports big spaces and huge structures of polished floors and elevators or walkways. Many companies also use it for hygienic purposes. For Example the Freezing industries use for the hygienic flooring for the live stock sheds. The in line advantage of the grating is that they are mostly open structures which are every easy to wash and kept clean and also favors fast drying.
--There are 3 types available in the market mentioned as follows.
* 30mm centers (Available in steel and aluminum and it supports heavy loading)
* 40mm centers (Available in both forge bar i.e. steel and Twist lock i.e. mild steel with aluminum, and is suitable for designing walkways, stairways, platforms and ladders also.)
* 60mm centers (For grating in mining industries that can prevent the spilling of material on the floor. The design is such that it allows the falling of small materials and not the bigger ones. These are very light and are not suitable for heavy loading.)
--Industrial Uses are as follows:
* Flooring in the industries
* Sun Shades and Drain Covers
* Security Screens and Earth Mats for Safety
* Shelving and Manhole Covers
* Stair Treads and hand rails etc
It is a versatile application with various uses. Specifications and suitability of every type of grating offered are different and are used in different industries respectively. From the standard sized sheets the companies who provide steel grating service can cut the size required and serve the customer. It is used for commercial buildings, the automotive and assembly industries, factories, oil installations, generating plants and food processing.
Thus steel grating is an important application of steel and aluminum especially demanding its uses for safety of man and merchandise in the working place. Whether it's for heavy loading or for providing an earth mat, for every use the design requirement is different depending upon the load sharing it is supposed to take.
Staircase Perimeter Fencing Plant Enclosure Drainage Cover Car Park and Security Screening Flooring for Walkways and Entrance Platforms Industrial Platform Stair Treads Bridge Decking Well Cover Floor Tunnel Aerial Work Platform
Galvanized Steel Grating Bar Type Grating Stainless Steel Grating Anti-slip Steel Grating Compound Steel Grating Cross Steel Grating Steel Grating Fence